photo-future-studentsF-1 students are restricted on employment while studying in the U.S.  Students must receive authorization before beginning an employment situation.  There are four types of employment generally available to F-1 students.

  1. On-campus employment
  2. Employment authorized because of severe economic hardship
  3. Certain employment sponsored by international organizations
  4. Practical training
    • Curricular Practical Training
    • Optional Practical Training

It is necessary for F-1 students to contact International Learner Services Coordinator to better understand the eligibility and process for the above-mentioned employment categorieies.