Maintaining F-1 (Student) Status
Keep your passport valid at all times.
- Report to the campus international advisor any of the following:
- Change of address.
- Change of major field of study or level of study.
- Change in financial situation.
- Change in enrollment status (full-time vs. part-time).
- Termination of studies.
- Transfer to another school.
- Completion of studies.
- On-campus employment. Needs additional authorization and limited to 20 hours per week when classes are in session.
- Off-campus employment. Needs additional authorization.
- Optional practical training. Needs additional authorization.
- Program extension. Needs additional authorization.
- Attend the school that you are authorized to attend as indicated on your I-20.
- Pursue a full course of study.
- Refrain from off-campus employment without proper authorization.
If you have any questions, please contact the International Learner Services Coordinator, Diana Asaad at:
Phone at 832-619-7330
NAU Programs ExplorerChange the options below to find
Show All Campuses
Show All Degrees
Show All Degrees and Programs
["I have an unexpired United States Uniformed Services ID card.","I am a civilian student.","I am an Air Force Veteran with a completed CCAF degree.","I am a veteran with a DD-214 honorable discharge.","I reside in Finney County, Kansas.","I intend to transfer credits from Garden City Community College."]
*Program offerings vary by location.
Contact your local campus for more information!