Maintaining F-1 (Student) Status
Keep your passport valid at all times.
- Report to the campus international advisor any of the following:
- Change of address.
- Change of major field of study or level of study.
- Change in financial situation.
- Change in enrollment status (full-time vs. part-time).
- Termination of studies.
- Transfer to another school.
- Completion of studies.
- On-campus employment. Needs additional authorization and limited to 20 hours per week when classes are in session.
- Off-campus employment. Needs additional authorization.
- Optional practical training. Needs additional authorization.
- Program extension. Needs additional authorization.
- Attend the school that you are authorized to attend as indicated on your I-20.
- Pursue a full course of study.
- Refrain from off-campus employment without proper authorization.
If you have any questions, please contact the International Learner Services Coordinator, Diana Asaad at:
Phone at 832-619-7330
NAU Programs ExplorerChange the options below to find
Show All Campuses
Show All Degrees
Show All Degrees and Programs
["N","I am a civilian student.","I am a veteran with a DD-214 honorable discharge.","I am an Air Force Veteran with a completed CCAF degree.","I intend to transfer credits from Garden City Community College.","I possess an unexpired U.S. Uniformed Services ID card, unexpired Common Access Card, or DD Form 214 (honorable).","I reside in Finney County, Kansas."]
*Program offerings vary by location.
Contact your local campus for more information!