photo-future-studentsMaintaining F-1 (Student) Status

Keep your passport valid at all times.

  • Report to the campus international advisor any of the following:
    • Change of address.
    • Change of major field of study or level of study.
    • Change in financial situation.
    • Change in enrollment status (full-time vs. part-time).
    • Termination of studies.
    • Transfer to another school.
    • Completion of studies.
    • On-campus employment.  Needs additional authorization and limited to 20 hours per week when classes are in session.
    • Off-campus employment.  Needs additional authorization.
    • Optional practical training.  Needs additional authorization.
    • Program extension.  Needs additional authorization.
  • Attend the school that you are authorized to attend as indicated on your I-20.
  • Pursue a full course of study.
  • Refrain from off-campus employment without proper authorization.

If you have any questions, please contact the International Learner Services Coordinator, Diana Asaad at:

Phone at 832-619-7330

NAU Programs Explorer

Change the options below to find the program information you need.
Show All Campuses
Show All Degrees
Show All Degrees and Programs
Please Select a Campus...
["N","I am a civilian student.","I am a veteran with a DD-214 honorable discharge.","I am an Air Force Veteran with a completed CCAF degree.","I have an unexpired United States Uniformed Services ID card.","I intend to transfer credits from Garden City Community College.","I reside in Finney County, Kansas."]
updated 09/12/2016@04:44pm
*Program offerings vary by location.Contact your local campus for more information!