close (x)
Admissions &
Financial Aid
and Online
Degree Programs
Call 855-448-2318
Apply Online

photo-future-studentsNAU can provide assistance with the following commonly requested immigration procedures or applications for eligible F-1 students:

  • Program Extensions
  • Optional Practical Training
  • Curricular Practical Training
  • Transfer Procedures
  • Reinstatement
  • Change of Status
  • Change of Program or Level
  • Change of Address
  • On-Campus Employment
  • Off-Campus Employment - Severe Economic Hardship
  • Special Student Relief
  • Internship with International Organization

Some applications or procedures can be done by the university and do not require additional approval by immigration services.  Other applications will require the approval of immigration services; therefore, the university can only provide assistance in organizing the application packet with the student.

If you have any questions, please contact the Director of International Relations, Diana Asaad at: 


Search for a Program

All Campuses
All Degree Levels
All Programs
Please Select a Campus...
["N","I am a civilian student.","I am a veteran with a DD-214 honorable discharge.","I am an Air Force Veteran with a completed CCAF degree.","I intend to transfer credits from Garden City Community College.","I possess an unexpired U.S. Uniformed Services ID card, unexpired Common Access Card, or DD Form 214 (honorable).","I reside in Finney County, Kansas."]
updated 09/12/2016@04:44pm
*Program offerings vary by location.Contact your local campus for more information!