In order to comply with immigration regulations, National American University must comply with reporting requirements for each F-1 student enrolled. The following information will be maintained in each student's file as well as reported into the immigration electronic monitoring and tracking system named SEVIS (Student & Exchange Visitor Information System).
- Date and place of birth
- Country of citizenship
- Address (permanent and local)
- Status (full-time or part-time student)
- Degree program and field of study
- Whether the student has been certified for practical training, and the beginning and end dates of certification
- Termination date and reason, if known
- Documents required for issuance of I-20
- Number of credits completed each semester (term)
- Photocopy of the student's I-20
At any time, immigration services may request this information for any student or class of students at National American University. The university will respond accordingly.
If you have any questions, please contact the Director of International Relations, Diana Asaad at: