close (x)
Admissions &
Financial Aid
and Online
Degree Programs
Call 855-448-2318
Apply Online

International Graduate Admissions

International Student Admission (Graduate)

Earning your Master of Business Administration or Master of Management from an American business university can offer you the ideal way to gain a solid foundation in business fundamentals while allowing you to stand out from other applicants.

At National American University (NAU), you have the opportunity to advance your knowledge and gain relevant skills in the field of business at a master’s level.

Most students take two courses per quarter, allowing them to complete their MBA or MM in just five quarters (15 Months). This means you have the ability to finish your master’s degree quickly.

International Student Benefits

International students may earn a master’s degree from National American University while residing outside the United States in our online program or within the United States as an F-1 student in one of our campuses.

  • NAU is an SEVP-certified school and is authorized to issue Form I-20 and Form I-20 CPT to eligible students.
  • Undergraduate degrees from outside the U.S. are accepted for admission in accordance with university policy.
  • Master’s courses completed outside the U.S. can be evaluated and may apply towards our master’s programs.
  • No GMAT or GRE Required

International students submitting an application to the graduate studies program must meet the standard admission requirements for all students in addition to the following:

  • Students must receive an official TOEFL score of 550 paper-based or 213 computer-based or better.

Click here to download the application

Admission Submittals for International Students

  • OFFICIAL undergraduate transcript(s) which include(s) all courses pertinent to receiving the bachelor's degree.*
  • OFFICIAL transcripts indicating record of completion of prerequisite courses which may have been taken after receiving the baccalaureate degree.*
  • A completed National American University graduate application for admission form and submission of a $45 application fee. The fee is non-refundable and should be payable to "National American University" by check or money order in U.S. dollars.
  • A brief resume describing the applicant's previous work and educational background and a written statement of the applicant's objectives and purposes of pursuing a Master's degree.
  • Complete the International Financial Certification Form and return it with a current bank statement.

  *NON-English documents must be accompanied by certified English translations. Students requesting the United States Department of Justice Form I-20, Certificate of Eligibility for Non-immigrant (F1) Student Status, to enter the United States to attend National American University, must fulfill all listed international admission requirements. Upon acceptance by and approval from the university, Form I-20 will be issued to eligible students. For students living in the United States, additional information concerning proof of current status with US Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) is needed for the issuance of Form I-20. In addition to the requirements for admission to graduate study, international applicants whose native language is other than English are required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or IELTS unless they have obtained an undergraduate or graduate degree from an accredited American college or university in the United States. Students from English-speaking countries are not required to submit TOEFL or IELTSif their academic records indicate that English was the classroom language for the majority of their schoolwork. Information pertaining to these tests may be obtained by writing directly to the Educational Testing Service, TOEFL Services, PO Box 6151, Princeton, NJ 08541-6151, USA; or by visiting their Web site: English Language Standards for international applicants: Proficiency in the English language as indicated by an official TOEFL score of 213 computer-based or 550 paper-based or better.

Search for a Program

All Campuses
All Degree Levels
All Programs
Please Select a Campus...
["N","I am a civilian student.","I am a veteran with a DD-214 honorable discharge.","I am an Air Force Veteran with a completed CCAF degree.","I intend to transfer credits from Garden City Community College.","I possess an unexpired U.S. Uniformed Services ID card, unexpired Common Access Card, or DD Form 214 (honorable).","I reside in Finney County, Kansas."]
updated 09/12/2016@04:44pm
*Program offerings vary by location.Contact your local campus for more information!