The Air University Associate-to-Baccalaureate Cooperative (AU-ABC) program is an initiative between Air University and civilian higher education institutions, one of which being National American University (NAU), to offer Bachelor's degree opportunities to every Air Force enlisted member regardless of location.
National American University offers the unique opportunity to complete all coursework completely online. NAU’s Bachelor of Science in Management program has been evaluated by Air University and found relevant to an individual’s Air Force career field. The program is designed to transfer CCAF credits so students can obtain a bachelor’s degree with no more than 60 additional equivalent semester credits, which equals 90 quarter hour credits using the standard conversion.
Air University program requirements:
- Meet specific accreditation standards;
- Require no more than 60 equivalent semester hours or 90 quarter hours after the A.A.S. degree for a Bachelor’s degree;
- Deliver instruction with distance learning available;
- Maximize application of military credit; and
- Relate degree programs to Air Force specialty.
The NAU management degree program will incorporate CCAF technical and program elective credits to fulfill the program open elective requirements and block transfer general education courses to optimize transfer credits. All CCAF degrees are eligible for transfer into the management degree program.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current course schedule can be found in the student portal at https://mycampus.national.edu/.
- NAU offers a reduced military tuition rate with no charge for instructional or technology fee for all active and retired military servicemembers, including National Guard and Reserve who carry an unexpired United States Uniformed Services ID card.
- Reduced tuition rate:
$166.66 per undergraduate credit hour
$260 per graduate credit hour
- Reduced tuition rate:
- NAU also offers a veteran reduction rate for separated veterans, with verification of a DD-214 honorable discharge, for certain programs. NAU also offers a veteran reduction rate for courses offered through our continuing education division for all those who have served in our military.
- National American University recognizes the sacrifices of our military spouses and dependents by offering a military family tuition rate with no charge for instructional or technology fee for all who carry an unexpired United States Uniformed Services ID card.