Generic Pre- Licensure BSN
Offered at Albuquerque, New Mexico; Austin, Texas; Bloomington, Minnesota; Overland Park and Wichita West, Kansas; Rapid City and Sioux Falls, South Dakota campuses. Initial approval was granted by the New Mexico Board of Nursing. Initial approval was granted by the Texas Board of Nursing. Interim approval was granted by the South Dakota Board of Nursing. The BSN program on at the Overland Park and Wichita West campuses is approved by the Kansas State Board of Nursing. The BSN program on at the Bloomington campus is fully approved with conditions by the Minnesota Board of Nursing. The baccalaureate degree program in nursing at National American University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington DC 20036, (202) 887-6791.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Synthesize knowledge from nursing, the arts, and sciences in the holistic practice of professional nursing.
- Apply theory-based decision-making related to safe, competent, and culturally congruent nursing care to individuals, families, and communities in diverse settings across the lifespan emphasizing the concept of caring.
- Critically evaluate and utilize relevant findings of nursing research in professional nursing practice.
- Demonstrate professional values and behaviors consistent with professional standards.
- Assume responsibility for ongoing professional development in an ever-changing healthcare environment