NAU wants to ensure that you are ready for the job market when you graduate.Career development is central to the mission and the overall purposes of the university, and the career services staff has the responsibility to assist students and graduates in this important endeavor. Faculty, staff members, alumni and others also contribute to this effort. The learner services office at each campus assists students and graduates with employment or enhanced employment. National American University students and alumni are informed and empowered by the ability to link to the world's job market through the following available resources and opportunities:
Career Management Course
We provide a Career Management class at the undergraduate level that will assist you to prepare your resume and portfolio, develop job interview and job research techniques, and provide you with networking strategies.
NAU Career Center
The NAU Career Center provides you with the ability to prepare for and search the job market. You can access the Career Center web site through the Career Services tab in your Student Portal. On this site you have 24/7 online access to:
- Post your resume
- Search for jobs
- Manage multiple resumes
- Receive assistance with other employment documents
- View regularly updated job postings
Visit our employers section at http://www.national.edu/employers.
Contact the Career Services Director in your area:
- East Region (Minnesota and Wichita, KS) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Midwest Region (Nebraska and South Dakota) - email@example.com
- South Region (Oklahoma and Texas) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Southeast Region (Missouri and Overland Park, KS) - email@example.com
- West Region (Colorado and New Mexico) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online (all other locations) - DLcareerservices@national.edu
NAU Online Library
The NAU Online Library provides you with many resources, not only for academic research. You can also find great tools for job hunting resources and tutorials and other career information. You can access the Online Library by logging on to your Student Portal.