Let’s face it. You’re probably not in school for just a good time. You’re here to gain the education and skills you need for the career you want.
NAU wants to ensure that you are ready for the job market when you graduate. Career development is central to the mission and the overall purposes of the university, and the career services staff has the responsibility to assist students and graduates in this important endeavor. Several classes are built into the curriculum to help guide you to finding a job and managing your career. Our faculty and program chairs also contribute to this effort. Career services directors are available to help you with resume writing, job search techniques, dressing for success, and more.
Career Planning Curriculum
NAU offers the following courses to help you plan and manage your future career:
- Pathways to Academic and Professional Success (CS1600)
- Career Management (CS2080)
- Career Exploration (CS2082)
- Career Development (CS2083)
- Career Marketing (CS2084)
- Career Path Planning (CS2086)
- Special Topics in Career Management (CS1900-2990)
NAU Career Center
The NAU Career Center provides you with the ability to prepare for and search the job market. You can access the Career Center website through the Career Services tab in your Student Portal. On this site you have 24/7 online access to:
- Post your resume
- Search for jobs
- Manage multiple resumes
- Receive assistance with other employment documents
- View regularly updated job postings
Visit our employers section at http://www.national.edu/employers.
Contact a Career Services Director in your area: email@example.com or 800-609-1431