Community College Partnership Opportunities
NAU is proud to continue its longstanding relationship with community and technical colleges by creating strategic partnerships, allowing students with associate degrees to transfer into bachelor’s degree programs. The NAU Advantage is a unique collaboration between NAU and community and technical colleges that will allow students to advance into the next phase of their educational goals. With NAU’s online, on-ground, or blended learning delivery format, students are able to set their course schedule so that daily activities will be uninterrupted while completing their bachelor’s degree program. Our staff is devoted to helping students balance their education with their personal and professional obligations – it’s our commitment.
Through dedicated learner support services, highly qualified faculty, and quality academic programs, NAU strives to provide a caring and supportive learning environment to ensure student success.
- Articulation agreements for optimal transferability
- Academic advising and success coaching for students
- Financial assistance for those who qualify
- Dedicated student support services, including tutoring and career management
- NAU scholarships to community and technical college graduates for the 2012-13 academic year
- Enhanced services through collaboration of the two institutions
- Innovation and responsiveness to the changing needs of learners
- Shared staffing, equipment, and facilities
- Community and technical college instructor opportunities
- Community and technical college faculty and staff receive a tuition reduction for all undergraduate and graduate programs
National Community College Advisory Board
The National Community College Advisory Board serves as an advisory and decision-making group on matters related to community colleges. The board meets quarterly to assist in building alliances to meet the needs of community college students and staff based on the mission and core values of NAU.