These online self-paced and instructor-led classes aid in career, professional, and personal development. They range from entry-level concepts to comprehensive certification preparation. Students can earn certificates of completion or CEUs as well as prepare for recognized industry certifications. Topics include universal precautions, HIPPA, customer service, compliance, nursing assistant and ICD10 coding.
Browse for a class by selecting one of the categories below:
- Allied Health - Medical Coding
- CNA Preparation - Overland Park, KS (NEW!)
- CNA Refresher – Overland Park, KS (NEW!)
- CNA Preparation – Bloomington, MN (NEW!)
- CNA Preparation – Wichita, KS (NEW!)
- Medication Technician – Overland Park, KS (NEW!)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers - Georgetown, TX (NEW!)
- Heartsaver CPR AED for Non-Medical Professionals - Georgetown, TX (NEW!)
- First Aid and Safety - Georgetown, TX (NEW!)
To view the course catalog and register click here.