Management and Leadership
Leading and managing by example is often easier said than done. Allow us to give you great managing and leadership tools to effectively move forward in your career, and help your team be successful. Set the bar high and exceed expectations.
Browse for a class by selecting one of the categories below:
- Six Sigma
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Project Risk & Cost Analysis
How to view courses:
To view a course description, hover over the course name. Then you can get more detailed information about the course by clicking on the mode of delivery. There are 4 types of course delivery methods. When you click on one of the images, it will take you to the registration page for that course. You can also determine if a course offers a certification.
Course Delivery Options:
- On Site: The course is offered at a physical location. Additional location details can be found on the registration or after registration.
- Online (Self Paced): The course is in an online format and is self paced. There is no instructor.
- Online (Instructor Led): The course is in an online format. The course is asychronous, which means that it is not in 'real time'. There is an instructor to assist you throughout the course.
- Online (Live Instructor): The course is in an online format. The course is sychronous, which means that it is in 'real time'. There is an instructor to assist you throughout the course as you work through the course.
To view the course catalog and register click here.