As an organization or as an employee of an organization, you rely heavily on the skills you have to promote your products and services. Having new tools and methods to be successful are vital to career growth and the ever-changing demand of products and services. With a wide variety of courses in sales and marketing, we can help you continue to grow and be the expert in products or services.
Examples of courses and certification paths are:
- Sales Associate
- Search Engine Optimization
- Selling Against the Competition in Hospitality
How to view courses:
Select a category to the right. Please note that some categories will have sub-categories. To view a course description, hover over the course name. Then you can get more detailed information about the course by clicking on the mode of delivery. There are 4 types of course delivery methods. When you click on one of the images, it will take you to the registration page for that course. You can also determine if a course offers a certification.
Course Delivery Options:
- On Site: The course is offered at a physical location. Additional location details can be found on the registration or after registration.
- Online (Self Paced): The course is in an online format and is self paced. There is no instructor.
- Online (Instructor Led): The course is in an online format. The course is asychronous, which means that it is not in 'real time'. There is an instructor to assist you throughout the course.
- Online (Live Instructor): The course is in an online format. The course is sychronous, which means that it is in 'real time'. There is an instructor to assist you throughout the course as you work through the course.
|Courses/Location||Certification||On Site||Online (Self Paced)||Online (Instructor Led)||Online (Live Instructor)|
|Building a Culture of Excellence & Peak Mental Technology|