CPR (MN Region)
This course renews your BLS CPR/AED for Healthcare Providers designed by American Heart Association. In this course we will discuss the current changes, bag/mask rescue breathing, hands on practice, team approach to cardiovascular emergencies, as well as a written test and skill assessment. This class can be offered at clinic site or at our National American University campuses in MN. The renewal class will last approximately 4 hours plus testing and will include all required textbooks and supplies. After successful completion of the course, you will be issued a BLS card for another two years. Questions may be directed to Joanna Elmhorst.
2014 Course Offerings
- April 26th - Brooklyn Center Campus - Register
- May 31st - Roseville Campus- Register
- June 28th - Bloomington Campus- Register
- July 26th - Minnetonka Campus- Register
- August 23rd - Burnsville Campus- Register
$75 (includes book and certification card)
Course Delivery Options
- Take the class and the exam at our facility
- Provide a classroom at your facility - we will provide instruction, materials, and exam
- Take the class at our facility and take the exam online
Note: Class size is a minimum of seven (7) participants. If the class size exceeds 12, an additional instructor will be required.