NAU can provide assistance with the following commonly requested immigration procedures or applications for eligible F-1 students:
- Program Extensions
- Optional Practical Training
- Curricular Practical Training
- Transfer Procedures
- Change of Status
- Change of Program or Level
- Change of Address
- On-Campus Employment
- Off-Campus Employment - Severe Economic Hardship
- Special Student Relief
- Internship with International Organization
Some applications or procedures can be done by the university and do not require additional approval by immigration services. Other applications will require the approval of immigration services; therefore, the university can only provide assistance in organizing the application packet with the student.
If you have any questions, please contact the International Learner Services Coordinator at 605-394-4923 or firstname.lastname@example.org.