If you previously attended Heritage College and wish to continue your education, National American University has an experienced and dedicated team ready to assist you through the transfer process.
National American University Benefits
- Transfer Credit – NAU will promptly evaluate the credits you’ve earned at Heritage College and other institutions for transfer into NAU programs.
- Academic Programs – NAU offers diploma, associate, bachelor’s, masters and doctoral programs, including programs in health care, nursing, information technology, business, accounting, criminal justice, and paralegal studies.
- NAU Locations – NAU serves students at over 30 locations with classes taught in traditional, online, and hybrid formats.
- Start Soon – The next undergraduate classes start December 1, 2016. The next master’s classes start January 10, 2017.
- Military Friendly School – NAU serves our military population by offering a reduced tuition rate and credit for qualified military training and experience.
- Student Support – NAU’s dedicated staff members provide academic and support services, including enrollment and completion advisors, directors of student success, and financial aid counselors.
- Accreditation – National American University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission - hlcommission.org - 800-621-7440.
Please email your full name, phone number, preferred method of communication, and your current program of study to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receiving your information, one of our dedicated staff members will reach out to you to discuss next steps.
Please email your full name, phone number, preferred method of communication, and your current program of study to email@example.com. Upon receiving your information, a member of our Graduate team will reach out to you to discuss next steps.
We are here to help. If you would like further information, please call 844-706-9602.