NATIONAL AMERICAN UNIVERSITY AND THE RAPID CITY AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE WELCOMES DISNEY INSTITUTE TO RAPID CITY
Rapid City, SD–August 27, 2014 – Disney Institute is bringing its renowned professional development course, “Disney’s Approach to Business Excellence,” to Rushmore Plaza Holiday Inn in Rapid City on Thursday, October 9, 2014. Sponsored locally by National American University and the Rapid City Area Chamber of Commerce, the full-day event will inspire area professionals on how to drive business results, retain employees and satisfy customers.
The full-day “Disney’s Approach to Business Excellence” course introduces participants to five core Disney business principles:
- Disney’s Approach to Leadership Excellence –Strong leadership is fundamental for organizations to grow and succeed. Participants will learn how a leader’s behaviors are instrumental in conveying values, guiding strategy and inspiring passion and interest among employees.
- Disney’s Approach to Selection, Training & Engagement – The Disney corporate culture instills pride and ownership in Disney Cast Members (employees). The same can be true for any organization looking to inspire and motivate employees. Participants explore will examine critical human resource processes, which include selection, training, communication and genuine care.
- Disney’s Approach to Quality Service– Participants discover how to exceed customer expectations using defined quality service standards, and how to recover from a service failure.
- Disney’s Approach to Brand Loyalty– The relationship between consumer experiences and a company’s brand is vital and can generate superior bottom-line results. Participants explore strategies that deliver on an organization’s brand and retain customers for life.
- Disney’s Approach to Creativity & Innovation– Learn how to tap into the diversity and depth of their workforce to unleash a constant source of new and innovative solutions to everyday business challenges.
Registration is $399 and includes all course materials as well as continental breakfast and lunch. For more information or to register, call 855-899-7915.
About Disney Institute
Disney Institute is the external business development and training arm of The Walt Disney Company that is focused on exporting Disney business insights in the areas of leadership, culture, service, brand, and innovation. For more than two decades, Disney Institute has helped organizations around the world drive sustainable business results through organizational transformations. Unique to Disney Institute is the opportunity to engage experienced Disney professionals and observe key examples from a “living laboratory,” taking organizations behind the scenes to explore firsthand how Disney business insights and time-tested methodologies are operationalized. To learn more, visit www.disneyinstitute.com or call 321-939-4600. ###