A division of National American University, NAUx offers a diverse range of short-term courses—each designed to help you grow in your professional career without the time and expense of earning a degree.
With NAUx, you can learn a new skill, get a refresher to maintain your credentials, or prepare for the industry certificate it takes to complete your next career move.
Offered year-round and constantly expanding, NAUx courses are developed to reflect the specialized needs of many of today’s high-growth industries. If the course you want cannot be found on our site, please contact an NAUx representative and let them know.
For added convenience, NAUx provides its courses through a variety of delivery methods. As an NAUx student, you have the opportunity to take courses on site, online, as well as in hybrid formats. To clarify:
- On Site courses are offered regionally at locations across the USA as noted on each course registration page.
- Self-paced online courses are offered on the web. Since there is no instructor present, you may work through the course content as quickly as you would like.
- Instructor-led online courses are offered on the web, but require no real-time class meetings. Throughout the course, an instructor is available for assistance.
- Live-instructor online courses are offered on the web, in real-time. An instructor leads the course, and is available to you for assistance.
- Hybrid courses combine online coursework with in-person meetings at a location near you.
Do you have a question or need help deciding which courses are right for you? NAUx is just a phone call or email away. We’d be happy to answer your questions. You can also connect with us on social media or inquire about a program using this form.