Online RN to BSN
NAU School of Nursing Online RN to BSN program reviews applications and admits students every academic quarter. Admission decisions are made and communicated in writing once the program application and admission requirements have been completed and reviewed.
Admission criteria include the following:
- Admission to NAU before application to Online RN to BSN program.
- Graduation from an associate degree program in nursing or a diploma nursing program.
- Current active unencumbered RN license from any state within the United States. Evidence of current licensure must be present in the student's departmental file. .
- Minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 or above from the graduated associate degree program in nursing or diploma nursing program.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 on all transferred general education courses.
- All nursing prefix (NS) courses must be completed through NAU online.
- All international nurses must have a current, active, unencumbered RN license from any state within the United States and an international professional evaluation of their prior education credentials.