As a comprehensive technical and professional institution of higher learning, NAU responds to the changing needs of students, employers, and their communities by providing undergraduate and graduate programs and continuing education opportunities to serve an evolving global society.NAU invites your organization to explore the strategic alliance options NAU offers to help you develop or enhance your employee training and development program.
NAU has programs for today’s in-demand career fields in business, health services, information technology, legal studies, and nursing. Contact a location to set up a meeting with an NAU representative.
- Improve the talent you already have rather than hiring new talent
- Enhance employee performance
- Increase employee engagement and retention
- Boost corporate culture
- Provide potential new career pathways as your business continues to grow
Strategic Alliance Options:
- Custom course development based on your business need
- On-site training with minimum group enrollment
Assistance with developing or enhancing your employee training and development program, such as:
- Direct billing for all employees eligible to receive tuition assistance
- Reporting for accountability purposes
- Quarterly reviews to measure employee progress and to assess your training and development goals
- Site visits to educate employees on degree options
- Materials to help the business promote continuing education to their employees
- Dedicated NAU staff working with employees through the admissions and financial services process, along with a personal advisor assigned to each employee
Tuition Savings for Employees:
- NAU will review previous education and training to determine credit transferability into the chosen NAU program, saving money and time to complete a degree.
- Scholarships available
- If you work for a company that offers a tuition assistance benefit, you can apply this to your tuition cost at NAU
- Military and their dependents (anyone who carries an active military ID) are eligible for a reduced tuition rate