According to a recent Inc. magazine article, one of the keys to employee satisfaction is a commitment from their employer not only today but in the future. Investing in your employees via NAU’s continuing education program shows that you value their contributions and want to see them succeed today and tomorrow.
Through the continuing education program, employees can earn credits toward an undergraduate degree or enroll in specific classes designed to enhance their professional skills and technical expertise.
What's in it for you as an employer?
- Provides an internal resource for employee development
- Fosters continued employee engagement, innovation and company loyalty
- Incentivizes others to want to join your company
What can NAU provide you?
- Guidance in developing a tuition assistance program if you don’t already have one
- Site visits to educate employees on educational opportunities
- Materials to help promote continuing education to your employees
What can NAU provide your employees?
- Scholarships and financial plans for those who qualify
- Online courses that allow them to complete their degree around work and family obligations
- Accelerated degree completion programs
- Free tutoring for select courses
- Personal advisors to guide and support them through graduation
Contact a location to learn about the possibilities of keeping your employees at the top of their profession.