Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, emphasis in Supply Chain ManagementSupply chain management has emerged as a distinct field to meet the needs of the growing global supply chain, the series of business processes that move products from initial order to acquisition of raw materials, production, and distribution to the customer. With projections that global supply chain activities will continue to expand and integrate new technologies and practices, supply chain management has become an increasingly attractive career path for today’s business students. In the Bachelor of Science Business Administration Emphasis Supply Chain Management program, you will learn to coordinate the various aspects of the supply chain in order to optimize efficiency while maintaining high quality and customer satisfaction. You will also be challenged to consider how supply chain management integrates supply and demand management with product design, marketing, sales, finance, and information technology, as well across partner companies.
Students in some programs may be required to…
- Attend classes at different locations
- Take online classes
- For more information call (866) 628-6387 or visit the Bloomington campus page for complete contact details.
Associated Careers* Source: National Center for O*NET Development. O*NET OnLine
- Industrial Production Managers
- Transportation, Storage, and Distribution Managers
- Business Teachers, Postsecondary
- Logistics & Transportation Management
- Purchasing & Supply Chain Management
- Marketing & Distribution Channels
- Manufacturing Planning & Control
- Quality Management in the Supply Chain
- Strategic Supply Chain Management
Graduates who complete the bachelor’s degree programs will be prepared to enroll in graduate programs in fields such as business administration or management.
Gainful Employment Disclosures
To read disclosure information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed this program and other important information, select the type of student that best describes you.