Associate of Applied Science in Business LogisticsNational American University’s Associate of Applied Science Business Logistics degree is designed to prepare you for a career in the business logistics field. You will learn how business organizations can achieve competitive advantage by developing and maintaining efficient and effective operations across their buying, shipping, and receiving channels. Graduates of Business Logistics programs are increasingly sought for their knowledge and skills in this specialized field of business that is projected to continue its expansion and growth. “Employment of logisticians is expected to grow 26 percent from 2010 to 2020, faster than the average for all occupations. Employment growth will be driven by the important role of logistics in an increasingly global economy. Job prospects should be best for those with a college degree and work experience related to logistics” (Bureau of Labor Statistics, 2012).
Students in some programs may be required to…
- Attend classes at different locations
- Take online classes
- For more information call (800) 209-0490 or visit the Rapid City campus page for complete contact details.
Associated Careers* Source: National Center for O*NET Development. O*NET OnLine
- Industrial Production Managers
- Transportation, Storage, and Distribution Managers
- Business Teachers, Postsecondary
- Introduction to Business Logistics
- Logistics & Transportation Management
- Purchasing & Supply Chain Management
- Demand Forecasting & Inventory Management
- Operations Management
- Business Logistics Internship/Projects