Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, emphasis in ManagementThis Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Management-focused degree is intended for those who aspire to high-level executive management positions in private industry or government. As a graduate of our business administration and management courses, you can expect to find opportunities in a wide range of leadership and management positions, including human resource management, operations management, and production supervisors. With a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from National American University, you can reach your career goals, develop your skills and leadership abilities through our comprehensive business and management online college classes.
Students in some programs may be required to…
- Attend classes at different locations
- Take online classes
- For more information call (800) 895-9904 or visit the Albuquerque (West) campus page for complete contact details.
Associated Careers* Source: National Center for O*NET Development. O*NET OnLine
- Chief Executives
- General and Operations Managers
- Sales Managers
- Administrative Services Managers
- Industrial Production Managers
- Transportation, Storage, and Distribution Managers
- Construction Managers
- Social and Community Service Managers
- Managers, All Other
- Cost Estimators
- Management Analysts
- Business Teachers, Postsecondary
- Employment Law
- Management Across Cultures
Graduates who complete the bachelor’s degree programs will be prepared to enroll in graduate programs in fields such as business administration or management.
Gainful Employment Disclosures
To read disclosure information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed this program and other important information, select the type of student that best describes you.