Associate of Applied Science in Electronic Health Record Support SpecialistThe Healthcare industry is moving toward electronic medical records—and we are here to help you in the transition. National American University’s Electronic Health Record Support Specialist degree is designed to provide you expertise in implementation and maintenance of electronic health records. This emphasis area focuses on regulations, procedures, and legal principles unique to healthcare. With our help, you will learn the proper skills required to start or enhance your career in this industry.
Students in some programs may be required to…
- Attend classes at different locations
- Take online classes
- For more information call (866) 628-6387 or visit the Roseville campus page for complete contact details.
- Principle of Programming
- Introduction to Database
- Internetworking Fundamentals
- Introduction to Computer Security
- Computer Ethics
- Database Design and Management
- Windows Operating System and Server Administration Fundamentals
Gainful Employment Disclosures
To read disclosure information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed this program and other important information, select the type of student that best describes you.