Certificate Human Resource Management
The Human Resource Management Certificate is designed to prepare students for entry-level positions in HR. Students will develop competencies in key areas including compensation and benefits, employee and labor relations, employment law, training and development, and strategic HR management.
Associated Careers* Source: National Center for O*NET Development. O*NET OnLine
- Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Human Resources Managers
- Training and Development Managers
- Human Resources Specialists
- Labor Relations Specialists
- Compensation, Benefits, and Job Analysis Specialists
- Training and Development Specialists
- Business Teachers, Postsecondary
- Managing Human Resources
- Compensation and Benefits
- Employee and Labor Relations
Gainful Employment Disclosures
To read disclosure information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed this program and other important information, select the type of student that best describes you.