Associate of Applied Science in Information Technology
This two-year program of study leads to an Associate of Applied Science degree in Information Technology designed to provide education for various entry-level positions in the information systems field.
For more information call (800) 209-0182 or visit the Online – Undergraduate campus page.
* Source: National Center for O*NET Development. O*NET OnLine
- Computer User Support Specialists
- Computer Network Support Specialists
- Principle of Programming
- Introduction to Database
- Internetworking Fundamentals
- Database Design and Management
- Website & Web Application Design