Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, emphasis in Tourism & Hospitality Management
Worldwide, the tourism and hospitality management industry is a $5 trillion enterprise. By some standards, it is the world’s largest industry. NAU’s Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with an emphasis in Tourism & Hospitality Management prepares you for management positions in private sector and public sector organizations that provide services and products to business and leisure travelers.
For more information call (800) 209-0182 or visit the Online – Undergraduate campus page.
* Source: National Center for O*NET Development. O*NET OnLine
- Food Service Managers
- Lodging Managers
- Introduction to Tourism & Hospitality
- Food Service & Lodging Management
- IT Applications for Tourism & Hospitality
- Destination Tourism
- Tourism & Hospitality Marketing
- Event & Convention Management
- Tourism & Hospitality Management Internship