Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership
Managers today need the necessary skills to be effective leaders. This online college degree is perfect for the working professional who recognizes the need to develop his/her individual leadership abilities. As a graduate of this program, you will have a distinct advantage over other managers and can expect to find career opportunities in a wide range of organizational leadership positions.
For more information call (800) 209-0182 or visit the Online – Undergraduate campus page.
* Source: National Center for O*NET Development. O*NET OnLine
- Management Analysts
- Business Teachers, Postsecondary
- Principles of Organizational Leadership
- Organizational Culture and Leadership
- Learning Organizations
- Organizational Development & Change
- Organizational Leadership Action Research I
- Organizational Leadership Action Research II