Leadership and Administration in Nursing
The leadership and administration in nursing certificate is designed for nurses with an interest in gaining knowledge to lead future nurses and nursing organizations. The courses include an introduction to leadership theories and models to lead the nursing workforce of the future. In addition, the courses provide the opportunity to develop in the role as a nurse administrator utilizing evidence-based strategies. The certificate program includes a practicum experience – applied capstone.
Students in some programs may be required to…
- Attend classes at different locations
- Take online classes
- For more information call (877) 398-0118 or visit the Online - Master's campus page for complete contact details.
Associated Careers* Source: National Center for O*NET Development. O*NET OnLine
- Registered Nurses
- Nurse Practitioners
- NS6231 - Concepts and Theory of Nursing Administration
- NS6232 - Specialty in Practice – Nursing Administration
- NS6233 - Resource Design and Utilization – Nursing Administration
- NS6234 - Outcomes Evaluation – Nursing Administration
Gainful Employment Disclosures
To read disclosure information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed this program and other important information, select the type of student that best describes you.