Graduate Certificate E-Marketing
The graduate-level E-Marketing certificate positions to develop, implement, and monitor digital marketing technologies. They will also be able to evaluate real-world marketing scenarios and propose solutions based on a critical analysis of the marketing information that is available.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this certificate, students will be able to:
- Develop effective marketing strategies utilizing digital marketing technologies
- Evaluate real-world marketing scenarios and propose solutions based on a critical analysis of the marketing information that is available
Students in some programs may be required to…
- Attend classes at different locations
- Take online classes
- For more information call (877) 398-0118 or visit the Online - Master's campus page for complete contact details.
Associated Careers* Source: National Center for O*NET Development. O*NET OnLine
- Marketing Managers
- MG6500 - Marketing Administration
- MG6600 - Internet Marketing
- MG6610 - E-Commerce
- MG6630 - E-Marketing Analytics
Gainful Employment Disclosures
To read disclosure information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed this program and other important information, select the type of student that best describes you.