Graduate Certificate E-Marketing
The graduate-level E-Marketing certificate positions to develop, implement, and monitor digital marketing technologies. They will also be able to evaluate real-world marketing scenarios and propose solutions based on a critical analysis of the marketing information that is available.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this certificate, students will be able to:
- Develop effective marketing strategies utilizing digital marketing technologies
- Evaluate real-world marketing scenarios and propose solutions based on a critical analysis of the marketing information that is available
Students in some programs may be required to…
- Attend classes at different locations
- Take online classes
- For more information call (877) 398-0118 or visit the Online - Master's campus page for complete contact details.
Associated Careers* Source: National Center for O*NET Development. O*NET OnLine
- Marketing Managers
- MG6500 - Marketing Administration
- MG6600 - Internet Marketing
- MG6610 - E-Commerce
- MG6630 - E-Marketing Analytics