Graduate Certificate Global Supply Chain Management
The graduate-level global supply chain management certificate positions students to identify opportunities for collaboration with customers and suppliers, exploit technology, advance efficiencies, and enable organizations to realize the full potential and capabilities of their supply chains.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this certificate, students will be able to:
- Evaluate supply chain management decisions using domestic and international legal requirements and ethical models
- Develop effective global supply chain management strategies in the context of real-world, practical supply chain management scenarios
Students in some programs may be required to…
- Attend classes at different locations
- Take online classes
- For more information call (877) 398-0118 or visit the Online - Master's campus page for complete contact details.
Associated Careers* Source: National Center for O*NET Development. O*NET OnLine
- Transportation, Storage, and Distribution Managers
- MT6504 - International Supply Chain System Design
- MT6515 - Domestic and International Ethics, Law and Contracts
- MT6520 - Manage Supply Chain and Logistic Technologies
- MT6530 - Manage Global Supply Chain Operations