Graduate Certificate Human Resource Management
The graduate-level human resources certificate positions students to develop and manage effective human resources strategies, manage cross functional activities, and enable organizations to realize the full potential and capabilities of its human capital.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this certificate, students will be able to:
- Develop strategies for human resource management consistent with legal and regulatory requirements
- Evaluate real-world scenarios that exemplify current issues and practices in the human resource dimension and recommend solutions
Students in some programs may be required to…
- Attend classes at different locations
- Take online classes
- For more information call (877) 398-0118 or visit the Online - Master's campus page for complete contact details.
Associated Careers* Source: National Center for O*NET Development. O*NET OnLine
- Human Resources Managers
- MT6310 - Training and Development in Human Resource Management
- MT6315 - Statistical Analysis for Human Resource Professionals
- MT6320 - Employee Evaluation and Compensation
- MT6330 - Employment and Labor Law
Gainful Employment Disclosures
To read disclosure information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed this program and other important information, select the type of student that best describes you.