Master of Science in Global Supply Chain ManagementThe Master of Science degree in Global Supply Chain Management (MSGSCM) positions graduates to identify opportunities for collaboration with customers and suppliers, exploit technology, advance efficiencies, and enable organizations to realize the full potential and capabilities of their supply chains. Course topics focus on supply chain management issues in areas such as international supply chain system design, managing supply chain and logistic technologies, managing global supply chain operations, and supply chain quality, Lean Six Sigma and risk management.
Students in some programs may be required to…
- Attend classes at different locations
- Take online classes
- For more information call (877) 398-0118 or visit the Online - Master's campus page for complete contact details.
Associated Careers* Source: National Center for O*NET Development. O*NET OnLine
- General and Operations Managers
- Sales Managers
- Industrial Production Managers
- Purchasing Managers
- Transportation, Storage, and Distribution Managers
- Managers, All Other
Gainful Employment Disclosures
To read disclosure information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed this program and other important information, select the type of student that best describes you.