Master of Science in Human Resource ManagementThe Master of Science degree in Human Resources Management (MSHRM) positions graduates to develop and manage effective human resources strategies, manage cross functional activities, and enable organizations to realize the full potential and capabilities of its human capital. Course topics focus on human resource management issues in areas such as human resources strategies for a global marketplace, employment and labor law and relations, employee evaluation, training and development and analysis for HR professionals.
Students in some programs may be required to…
- Attend classes at different locations
- Take online classes
- For more information call (877) 398-0118 or visit the Online - Master's campus page for complete contact details.
Associated Careers* Source: National Center for O*NET Development. O*NET OnLine
- General and Operations Managers
- Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Human Resources Managers
- Training and Development Managers
- Managers, All Other
- Business Teachers, Postsecondary
Gainful Employment Disclosures
To read disclosure information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed this program and other important information, select the type of student that best describes you.