Master of Business Administration, Human Resources EmphasisAn MBA degree is seen in the business world as an indication that you have a general knowledge of accounting, economics, finance, and management, particularly from a middle or upper management perspective. NAU’s Master of Business Administration will provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to meet the needs of today’s leading organizations. A concentration in human resources management prepares you for a vital role in any organization! These concentration courses are vital business classes focused on training and development programs, employee evaluations and compensation, and human resource law to prepare managers to make strategic human resource decisions.
Students in some programs may be required to…
- Attend classes at different locations
- Take online classes
- For more information call (877) 398-0118 or visit the Online - Master's campus page for complete contact details.
Associated Careers* Source: National Center for O*NET Development. O*NET OnLine
- Chief Executives
- General and Operations Managers
- Sales Managers
- Administrative Services Managers
- Industrial Production Managers
- Transportation, Storage, and Distribution Managers
- Construction Managers
- Social and Community Service Managers
- Managers, All Other
- Cost Estimators
- Management Analysts
- Business Teachers, Postsecondary
Gainful Employment Disclosures
To read disclosure information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed this program and other important information, select the type of student that best describes you.