Master of Management, Criminal Justice Management EmphasisThe Master of Management degree is designed to increase your knowledge and skills as a manager, especially by focusing on the “big picture” issues involved with management, such as finance, marketing, or organizational structure. You will develop a well-rounded portfolio of management knowledge, skills and abilities along with a holistic view of the organization. The Criminal Justice Management concentration prepares you with not only the theory and practice in criminal justice management, but also teaches you real-world application of these theories. The courses focus on the intersection of law and public policy, management in emergency situations, and planning and innovation within the criminal justice system to prepare students for management roles in the field of criminal justice.
Students in some programs may be required to…
- Attend classes at different locations
- Take online classes
- For more information call (877) 398-0118 or visit the Online - Master's campus page for complete contact details.
Associated Careers* Source: National Center for O*NET Development. O*NET OnLine
- Chief Executives
- General and Operations Managers
- Sales Managers
- Administrative Services Managers
- Industrial Production Managers
- Transportation, Storage, and Distribution Managers
- Construction Managers
- Social and Community Service Managers
- Managers, All Other
- Cost Estimators
- Management Analysts
- Business Teachers, Postsecondary
Gainful Employment Disclosures
To read disclosure information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed this program and other important information, select the type of student that best describes you.