Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, emphasis in Network Management, MicrosoftNetwork management is one of the fastest growing IT fields today. In this program, you'll have the opportunity to master network design and operation as well as gain a strong background in the application of computer technology for solving information technology needs. As a graduate of this program, you will have all the necessary skills to manage and provide technical support for a corporate computer network. The focus is on Microsoft Networking and will prepare you for the Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) exams.
Students in some programs may be required to…
- Attend classes at different locations
- Take online classes
- For more information call (888) 628-8392 or visit the Austin - Undergraduate campus page for complete contact details.
- Windows Operating System and Server Administration Fundamentals
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Administering Windows Server 2012
- Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
Gainful Employment Disclosures
To read disclosure information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed this program and other important information, select the type of student that best describes you.