Diploma in Office Applications & Software Support
This program is designed to prepare students with the knowledge and skills to provide support to administrative personnel in an office setting. In addition to gaining proficiency in the use of relevant software applications, students will also acquire a foundation of knowledge in customer service, accounting, and other business principles.
Offered online only at Bellevue, Overland Park, Tulsa, Wichita, Wichita West and Zona Rosa
Students in some programs may be required to…
- Attend classes at different locations
- Take online classes
- For more information call (877) 628-9424 or visit the Wichita (East) campus page for complete contact details.
Associated Careers* Source: National Center for O*NET Development. O*NET OnLine
- Office and Administrative Support Workers, All Other
- Spreadsheets for Windows
- Customer Service Relations
- Introduction to Business
Additional Program Info
- Utilize software application tools prevalent in an office setting.
- Apply introductory concepts and theories in business.
Gainful Employment Disclosures
To read disclosure information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed this program and other important information, select the type of student that best describes you.