Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, emphasis in AccountingThe Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting program provides you with an opportunity to develop the skills, ethics, and technical knowledge required to enter the accounting profession in the public and private sectors. The program prepares you to be competent professionals and have the foundation to pursue graduate studies.
Students in some programs may be required to…
- Attend classes at different locations
- Take online classes
- For more information call (877) 628-9424 or visit the Wichita (East) campus page for complete contact details.
Associated Careers* Source: National Center for O*NET Development. O*NET OnLine
- Financial Managers
- Accountants and Auditors
- Financial Analysts
- Intermediate Accounting I
- Intermediate Accounting II
- Intermediate Accounting III
- Federal Income Tax I
- Federal Income Tax II
- Accounting Information Systems
This option does not prepare the student for the Certified Public Accountant Examination.
Graduates who complete the bachelor’s degree programs will be prepared to enroll in graduate programs in fields such as business administration or management.