Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, emphasis in Financial ManagementThis is an excellent degree if you're interested in the field of finance. As a graduate of this online bachelor's degree program, you can expect to be well-qualified for careers in mortgage and brokerage firms, as well as management positions in banking and other financial institutions. Many CEO's today started their careers in the area of finance.
Students in some programs may be required to…
- Attend classes at different locations
- Take online classes
- For more information call (855) 369-9397 or visit the Colorado Springs (South) campus page for complete contact details.
Associated Careers* Source: National Center for O*NET Development. O*NET OnLine
- Chief Executives
- General and Operations Managers
- Financial Managers
- Budget Analysts
- Credit Analysts
- Financial Analysts
- Personal Financial Advisors
- Loan Officers
- Financial Specialists, All Other
- Business Teachers, Postsecondary
- Business Finance II
- Investments and Portfolio Management
- Corporate Investment Decisions
- Risk Management & Insurance
- Financial Statement Analysis
- International Financial Management
- Financial Institutions and Markets
- Financial Case Analysis
- Finance Internship
Graduates who complete the bachelor’s degree programs will be prepared to enroll in graduate programs in fields such as business administration or management.
Gainful Employment Disclosures
To read disclosure information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed this program and other important information, select the type of student that best describes you.