Diploma in Accounting & Bookkeeping
The Accounting and Bookkeeping diploma program provides an introduction into using accounting tools that are useful in today’s business environment. Students will learn basic accounting and bookkeeping concepts and terminology including general ledger maintenance, adjusting entries, closing entries, invoicing, reconciliations, budgeting, and preparing basic financial statements.
Offered online only at Bellevue, Overland Park, Tulsa, Wichita, Wichita West and Zona Rosa
Students in some programs may be required to…
- Attend classes at different locations
- Take online classes
- For more information call (877) 628-9424 or visit the Wichita (West) campus page for complete contact details.
Associated Careers* Source: National Center for O*NET Development. O*NET OnLine
- Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Auditing Clerks
- Principles of Accounting I
- Principles of Accounting II
- Principles of Accounting III
- Introduction to Business
Additional Program Info
- Apply generally accepted accounting principles to routine financial accounting activities.
- Apply introductory concepts and theories in business.
Gainful Employment Disclosures
To read disclosure information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed this program and other important information, select the type of student that best describes you.