Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, emphasis in Management Information System
In today's competitive business world, every company needs quality information for sound decision-making. NAU's Business Administration in Management Information System degree will help you learn the skills needed to handle the challenges of managing an organization's information resources. You will learn how to leverage technology to create innovative solutions focused on your internal customers. Our experienced faculty will create a caring and supportive learning environment where you can thrive. Learn more about the Business Administration in Management Information System degree and give your career a boost in this information age.
Students in some programs may be required to…
- Attend classes at different locations
- Take online classes
- For more information call (402) 972-4250 or visit the Bellevue campus page for complete contact details.
Associated Careers* Source: National Center for O*NET Development. O*NET OnLine
- Computer and Information Systems Managers
- Computer Systems Analysts
- Information Security Analysts
- Computer Occupations, All Other
- Operations Management
- Management Information Systems
- System Analysis and Design