Bachelor of Science in AccountingA degree in Accounting from NAU will help you build a strong foundation of skills needed to succeed in the workplace. Some of the necessary skills you will need to be successful in the field include: critical thinking skills, mathematical reasoning, the ability to perform calculations quickly, and strong oral and written communication skills. The Bachelor of Science in Accounting program will assist you in developing these valuable skills. Going beyond the textbook, the accounting program is taught by faculty with real-world experience bringing real life case studies to the classroom. Going even further, the Bachelor of Science degree is partnered with our strong business courses helping make you a valuable asset to any organization.
Students in some programs may be required to…
- Attend classes at different locations
- Take online classes
- For more information call (800) 548-0605 or visit the Richardson campus page for complete contact details.
Associated Careers* Source: National Center for O*NET Development. O*NET OnLine
- Accountants and Auditors
- Budget Analysts
- Credit Analysts
- Financial Examiners
- Tax Examiners and Collectors, and Revenue Agents
- Business Teachers, Postsecondary
- Principles of Accounting II
- Principles of Accounting III
- Intermediate Accounting I
- Intermediate Accounting II
- Intermediate Accounting III
- Cost Accounting
- Federal Income Tax I
- Federal Income Tax II
- Auditing I
- Auditing II
Gainful Employment Disclosures
To read disclosure information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed this program and other important information, select the type of student that best describes you.