Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, emphasis in Tourism & Hospitality ManagementWorldwide, the tourism and hospitality management industry is a $5 trillion enterprise. By some standards, it is the world’s largest industry. NAU’s Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with an emphasis in Tourism & Hospitality Management prepares you for management positions in private sector and public sector organizations that provide services and products to business and leisure travelers.
Students in some programs may be required to…
- Attend classes at different locations
- Take online classes
- For more information call (800) 548-0605 or visit the Richardson campus page for complete contact details.
Associated Careers* Source: National Center for O*NET Development. O*NET OnLine
- Food Service Managers
- Lodging Managers
- Introduction to Tourism & Hospitality
- Food Service & Lodging Management
- IT Applications for Tourism & Hospitality
- Destination Tourism
- Tourism & Hospitality Marketing
- Event & Convention Management
- Tourism & Hospitality Management Internship
Gainful Employment Disclosures
To read disclosure information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed this program and other important information, select the type of student that best describes you.