Bachelor of Science in Organizational LeadershipManagers today need the necessary skills to be effective leaders. This online college degree is perfect for the working professional who recognizes the need to develop his/her individual leadership abilities. As a graduate of this program, you will have a distinct advantage over other managers and can expect to find career opportunities in a wide range of organizational leadership positions.
Students in some programs may be required to…
- Attend classes at different locations
- Take online classes
- For more information call (800) 548-0605 or visit the Mesquite campus page for complete contact details.
Associated Careers* Source: National Center for O*NET Development. O*NET OnLine
- Management Analysts
- Business Teachers, Postsecondary
- Principles of Organizational Leadership
- Organizational Culture and Leadership
- Learning Organizations
- Organizational Development & Change
- Organizational Leadership Action Research I
- Organizational Leadership Action Research II
Gainful Employment Disclosures
To read disclosure information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed this program and other important information, select the type of student that best describes you.