Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, emphasis in EntrepreneurshipWhether in the corporate or private business setting, entrepreneurship is an essential ingredient for success in the business field. Entrepreneurs serve as catalysts for economic growth by recognizing business opportunities and finding innovative ways to leverage those opportunities. The Bachelor of Science Business Administration Emphasis Entrepreneurship program prepares you to think like an entrepreneur and to utilize entrepreneurial tools and strategies, including opportunity scanning, product/service development plans, and pro forma financial statements, to achieve success in the creation of new business ventures.
Students in some programs may be required to…
- Attend classes at different locations
- Take online classes
- For more information call (507) 286-1650 or visit the Rochester campus page for complete contact details.
Associated Careers* Source: National Center for O*NET Development. O*NET OnLine
- Chief Executives
- General and Operations Managers
- Managers, All Other
- Business Teachers, Postsecondary
- Entrepreneurship & Small Business
- Strategic Entrepreneurship
- Business Plan Development
- Innovation, Creativity, & New Product Development
- International Entrepreneurship
Graduates who complete the bachelor’s degree programs will be prepared to enroll in graduate programs in fields such as business administration or management.
Gainful Employment Disclosures
To read disclosure information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed this program and other important information, select the type of student that best describes you.