Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, emphasis in Human Resource ManagementNAU’s Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Human Resources Management prepares you to excel in either a human resources department or in an upper-level management position. Most companies today value a manager who has mastered human resource knowledge in addition to strong business skills. As a graduate of this program, you can expect to find careers in a wide range of management and human resource positions including: Training and Development Specialist, Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources Manager, Compensation and Benefits Specialist, and Human Resources Director.
Students in some programs may be required to…
- Attend classes at different locations
- Take online classes
- For more information call (620) 805-3550 or visit the Garden City campus page for complete contact details.
Associated Careers* Source: National Center for O*NET Development. O*NET OnLine
- Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Human Resources Managers
- Training and Development Managers
- Human Resources Specialists
- Labor Relations Specialists
- Compensation, Benefits, and Job Analysis Specialists
- Training and Development Specialists
- Business Teachers, Postsecondary
- Compensation and Benefits
- Employee and Labor Relations
- Employment Law
- Training and Development
- Strategic HR Management
- HRM Internship/Action Research Project
This degree does prepare students to take the PHR exam.
Graduates who complete the bachelor’s degree programs will be prepared to enroll in graduate programs in fields such as business administration or management.
Gainful Employment Disclosures
To read disclosure information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed this program and other important information, select the type of student that best describes you.