Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, emphasis in Tourism & Hospitality ManagementWorldwide, the tourism and hospitality management industry is a $5 trillion enterprise. By some standards, it is the world’s largest industry. NAU’s Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with an emphasis in Tourism & Hospitality Management prepares you for management positions in private sector and public sector organizations that provide services and products to business and leisure travelers.
Associated Careers* Source: National Center for O*NET Development. O*NET OnLine
- Food Service Managers
- Lodging Managers
- Introduction to Tourism & Hospitality
- Food Service & Lodging Management
- IT Applications for Tourism & Hospitality
- Destination Tourism
- Tourism & Hospitality Marketing
- Event & Convention Management
- Tourism & Hospitality Management Internship
Canada Online programs are only available to non-US citizens residing in Canada. All courses are only offered online, with the exception that flight instruction in the BS Aviation Management degree program is offered in Sioux Falls, SD.