Master of Business Administration, International Business EmphasisAn MBA degree is seen in the business world as an indication that you have a general knowledge of accounting, economics, finance, and management, particularly from a middle or upper management perspective. NAU’s Master of Business Administration will provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to meet the needs of today’s leading organizations. A concentration in international business prepares you for the unique challenges of managing a global organization. These concentration courses are designed to familiarize you with the opportunities and risks of expanding to global markets, the essential skills of a global manager, and the legal complexities of global leadership and organizational behavior.
Students in some programs may be required to…
- Attend classes at different locations
- Take online classes
- For more information call (877)398-0118 or visit the Canada Graduate Online campus page for complete contact details.
Associated Careers* Source: National Center for O*NET Development. O*NET OnLine
- Chief Executives
- General and Operations Managers
- Sales Managers
- Administrative Services Managers
- Industrial Production Managers
- Transportation, Storage, and Distribution Managers
- Construction Managers
- Social and Community Service Managers
- Management Analysts
- Business Teachers, Postsecondary