Master of Management, Operations and Configuration ManagementThe Master of Management degree is designed to increase your knowledge and skills as a manager, especially by focusing on the “big picture” issues involved with management, such as finance, marketing, or organizational structure. You will develop a well-rounded portfolio of management knowledge, skills and abilities along with a holistic view of the organization. Completion of this concentration focuses on the skills to effectively manage and optimize business operations and supply chains, as well as developing and refining process requirements and configuration.
Students in some programs may be required to…
- Attend classes at different locations
- Take online classes
- For more information call (877)398-0118 or visit the Canada Graduate Online campus page for complete contact details.
Associated Careers* Source: National Center for O*NET Development. O*NET OnLine
- Chief Executives
- General and Operations Managers
- Sales Managers
- Administrative Services Managers
- Industrial Production Managers
- Construction Managers
- Social and Community Service Managers
- Cost Estimators
- Management Analysts
NAU is accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE)